Today we would like to pilot a possible new series of dental “Know-How” videos. This is the first Renfert-Vlog, a video blog.
As always, our goal is to help make your work as easy as possible. We think that short videos, briefly explaining the various dental technician work processes can be very helpful. In this episode we start at the beginning with model fabrication and specifically pouring an impression. We look forward to your comments and questions.
The following steps are described in the video about model creation:
- Measuring the ingredients for the dental stone
- Mixing a homogeneous, bubble-free mixture
- Pouring teeth and model base plate in dental stone
- Cleaning the mixing bowl and paddle
- Attaching the impression on the prepared model base
- Trimming the dental arch
The following Renfert products for model creation are used in the video:
- Vacuum mixer Twister
- Twister mixing bowl and paddle
- Vibrax vibrator
- MT3 pro trimmer
- Trimmer disc Marathon (partially diamond coated)
The video was realized with the support of Dental Master Technician Jost Prestin. You can fin further information on his lab here: www.dental-emotions.com