Exceptional dental technology requires exceptional materials. This means for all analogously fabricated crowns and bridges (still approx. 75% of all units fabricated), that well prepared bases, including dies with varnish and spacer application, are essential.
To reach this, the die:master polishes from Renfert are the material-series of my choice. The reasons for this are obvious:
- The “die:master duo” die hardener is absorbed quickly and seems to take effect deep in the dental stone
- The hardener does not form a layer on application
- The hardener combines with the colored spacer (in the colors gold, silver, red, blue and grey depending on the layer thickness required)
- The spacer forms a smooth, homogeneous surface
- The well-known separator ›picosep‹ ideally rounds of the range. It reliably separates in a very thin film thickness
The materials are presented in an attractive tray to please the eye and ensure a tidy workstation. As well the magnet-retained brush for separation is always in the correct position.
Brilliant Renfert!- how have I actually managed this until now?